Rose water holds the oldest and most stimulating health and beauty secrets in its delicate and intoxicating essence. It is used in India and Arabic countries as a basic remedy to rejuvenate skin, for religious ceremonies, and also for dishes. Its properties are countless as well, which is why we want to tell you how you can easily make delicate and amazing rose water for daily use on your skin.
General Benefits of Roses:
– Digestive: including rose petals in your dishes helps cleanse your intestines and alleviate constipation. You can also put them in salads and even make a delicious rose tea.
– Astringent properties: if you make an infusion, you can benefit from it if you have an eye inflammation and relief is immediate.
– Respiratory properties: to cure flus and colds, it’s normal to use the rose bush fruit, which is the fruit that is still in the plant when the rose itself has dried. Boil them with their seeds, strain it, and drink two cups a day.
– Skin properties: Thanks to rose water and its incredible properties, you can obtain huge benefits in skin healing, prevent skin aging, and cure any skin wounds.
Rose Water Properties
– It is anti-inflammatory and a decongestant. Signs of fatigue from a long day are alleviated by this perfumed toner. If you use rose water in the morning, for example, you will see that the dark circles under your eyes will be reduced.
– It relieves headaches. Use it by applying compresses or handkerchiefs that have been soaked in it to your forehead.
– Its high content in Vitamin C is perfect for synthesizing collagen and protecting yourself against free radicals that cause aging.
– It’s relaxing.
– It smooths out dark spots, stretch marks, and wrinkles.
– It prevents hair loss by improving blood flow and strengthening hair follicles.
– Thanks to its B and E vitamins, tannin, and pectin, it is converted into an ideal toner for cleaning and firming up your skin.
– Its antibacterial and healing properties make rose water an indispensable ally for sores, skin ulcers, and acne.
Floral waters have many uses, use them in the water phase of your creams, make them into beautiful room sprays by adding your favourite essential oils. Add it to your bath bombs.